Costumes And Seats for Yoga exercises
- Wear loose-fitting clean clothes that permit free movement of air.
- Use minimum clothes.
- Males can wear only a brief while the females can don a costume akin to a swim wear.
- Ensure that you do not feel uncomfortable in the clothes.
- Avoid extra constrictions around the wrists, waists, abdomen, ankles, chests and necks.
- Choose the clothes according to the climate and season.
- Clothes restricting limb movements should not be worn.
- Don’t wear clothes made of artificial fibres.
- Preferably wear cotton clothes. They are of porous weave, light, and airy.
- When the weather is comfortable, expose the body to the maximum limit possible.
- If the weather is cold, wear loose-fitting slacks, vest or cotton shirt.
- The body above the waist must be exposed to the free air. Women can put on a breast covering.
- Your muscles and limbs must be able to move freely.
- The yogic asanas must be done barefoot. So don’t wear shoes or socks.
- To avoid discomfort and possible damage, remove spectacles, ornaments, watch, belt, or tie.
- Ensure that your pockets are empty.
- Yogic accessories are simple
- You need just a rug, or a mat or a blanket. But do cover it with a cotton cloth.
- You can also use a cotton cloth. Fold it two or four times.
- If the seat is made of wool, ensure that it is clean and exposed to sunlight before and after use. There should not be any dust.
- The seat must be comfortable and not slippery.
- Remember the seat must provide you with support while doing the balancing exercises.
- The rug must accommodate your entire body.
- Never share your seat with anybody.
- A bed or a sofa are not at all ideal seats. You won’t be able to balance yourself as your body sinks in those places.
- Don’t do asanas on bare floor, sand or grass. You may catch cold.
Congregations & Idea Sharing Fora
- Ideally, you should frequent yogic congregations. These meetings offer an excellent for a for exchanging of ideas.
- Idea sharing fora can be a good venue to clear doubts and also gain from the experiences of gurus and other veteran yoga practitioners and enthusiasts.
- Ideas and comments flow freely in such gatherings. Anybody can be benefited from such interflow of ideas and comments.
Hope you love reading “Costumes And Seats for Yoga exercises”. Share your view in the comment section below.